MobiENCRYPT delivers remote and local full disk encryption (FDE) access that exceeds the most stringent government/military privacy and security standards. It is the cost-effective way to protect your organization against data-at-rest security breaches and losses.
The gold standard in remote and local FDE access
- Fast pre-boot authentication lets your team get to work quickly, without compromising on security
- Integrates with government-issued CAC/PIV identity card technology – true multi-factor authentication
- Simple to deploy and fully scalable
- Part of Route1’s suite of patented security solutions
- More affordable than other hardware-based, multi-factor authentication solutions
- Ideal for situations where government furnished equipment could be lost or stolen
- More secure than software-only solutions
- Streamlined administration to manage users and equipment
More than ever before, you need to know your workforce is accessing and protecting your data the right way.
MobiENCRYPT is the answer.
For more information and free trial call +1 – 866 – 371 – 1780
Why Choose MobiENCRYPT?
- Turnkey setup and easy integration with existing infrastructure
- Users authenticate fast and securely with government-issued CAC/PIV identification
- Full access to encrypted digital workspace from any device using MobiENCRYPT and MobiKEY connectivity
- Use any device, anywhere, any time: true BYOD
- Try and buy, pay-as-you-go options
- More cost-effective than other hardware-based, multi-factor authentication solutions
- Less than $100 per user to implement, including 1 year subscription; $20 per user per additional year
- Includes 24/7/365 expert support
- Transparent on-the-fly full disk encryption
- Pre-boot user authentication /authorization
- No data-at-rest exposure
- Once encrypted, government-furnished equipment (GFE) remains encrypted after local and remote logins by authorized personnel — other solutions offer local login access only.
- Identification of non-encrypted assets
- Remote key revocation
- PKI-based technology: identity, access and authorization management
- Smart card chip, Common Criteria EAL 5+
- Smart card operating system
- FIPS 140-2 Level 3
- 2048 or 4096-bit asymmetric keys
- 256-bit AES encryption